We’re experts in our field, and we want to help your business.
Using Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) for Engineering Needs
If it is dirty, dangerous, or dull – use a small unmanned aircraft. That’s why we are pleased to provide stockpile volume analysis, topographic land surveys, contours, LIDAR scanning, data acquisition for 3D modeling, and much more, all produced in the format you or your customer prefers. Drone surveying, mapping, and inspections are the ways of the future using pilots combined with engineering professionals to create the most comprehensive and accurate data possible. Utilizing this technology allows for:
- Digital Photos/Videos
- LIDAR Scans (both land and bathymetry)
- Outdoor and Indoor Inspections (both visual and analytical)
- Geo-Reference Digital Maps
- Topographic Surveys
- Agriculture and Forestry Analytics (Multispectral and hyperspectral imagery
- Data Reports
- Gas and Nuclear Sniffing
- Radiometric Analysis
- Asphalt Pavement Survey (Airports, roads, etc.)
- Stockpile Volume Analysis
- 3D Modeling of Infrastructure
- Special Mapping (public affairs, legal display, analysis)
The benefits of using sUAS are tremendous – saving time, money, and ensuring the safety of your workers.
- Documentation, Support Data
- Accuracy and Detail
- Independent/Neutral Source
- Regulatory Relationships
- Efficient and Cost Effective
- Green and Safe
ready to get started?
We help to serve construction, security, and a host of other industries meet their business needs. Discover more information about how we can help your business.
Call: (+1) 304-550-1000 or (+1) 304-896-1174
Metatron Unmanned Services
Bonham Business Plaza
539 Kanawha Two Mile Road, Suite 5
Charleston, WV 25312